Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sweet Twenti-Wan Moments

We only turn 21 once.

So my sis had to make sure my 21st birthday was memorable. Like, memorable.

She took a full day of leave, despite her crazy schedule, and brought me through a day of pleasant surprises... starting with...

We shrieked, giggled, and laughed at my Mom as we sat with our feet in the water, nibbled at by the little fish. It was my first time, and the LONGEST10 minutes of my life.

After the Tingling Senses Experience, we needed two hours of a relaxing comedy movie to calm the nerves.

Then it was time for...

After being super-duper full from the sumptious Dim Sum of The Imperial Restaurant, we took a leisure walk... I had no idea where we were going... and ended up at...
It was the perfect place for just the two of us to sit and chat while adding to our intake of uncalled-for calories.

When we were finally done, we went over to Bugis for me to get my IPHONE 4!!!

And at the end of the long happy day, I went home to be greeted by all these and more~


And as for the birthday bash the weekend before my actual birthday... well, maybe more of that next time. As it is, I have some of the party's pics here on FB, courtesy of Delwyn who kindly filled the position of Official Photographer of the Night with not a single complaint.

Gifts. SMSes. Overseas packages. Lunches and Dinners. Call it overload of happiness. It was an amazing time of being showered with Love and Joy and Happiness, surrounded by loved ones and friends.

Thank yeww, dear ones, for making my twenty first birthday so perfect! =)

**She went for a session of speed-blading today...and now has scratches and a cut lip as a result of a fall**

1 comment: