Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Power of Prayer (On a Hilarious Note)

My mom burst excitedly into my room this morning while my sis and I were still in bed.

"Girls, you know what??" She gushed.

We open our eyes to peer up at her sleepily.

"The bad ache I was having in my lower back yesterday was gone this morning when I woke up! Now it's coming back just a little bit, but I think the fellow GB teachers who prayed for me really helped!"

"Oh..so that means that our prayer is not effective la, only the GB teacher's prayers are," I replied cheerfully.

"No la, not that. But now my lower back has no more pain, but my middle back is experiencing some strain now."

"I think if like that, then next time ask them not to pray until so specific la. Just ask them to cover your whole back with prayer, so that the pain won't travel up and down!"

**She is telling herself that just because it hurts to smile doesn't mean you stop smiling.**

No comments:

Post a Comment