Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 is History; 2010, the PRESENT

2009 flew by.

I don't know how else to describe it. It's as if someone snapped their fingers, and
bingo, we are already in the first few days of 2010!

And just like that, too, a million things have happened, a million things which bring back memories. Big events and small, accomplishments, learning curves, chill-outs, first-time experiences, old friends and new, travels to places I'd never been, becoming an Aunt...

Perhaps the most valuable life lesson I learned in 2009 was that there is a time and reason for everything - balance is the key.

And now it is 2010.
We spent New Year's Day together as a family - Looking forward to more wonderful times with my two sises! <3
New Year's Day dinner @ Sam & Sandrine's lovely house!
On New Year's Eve, we joined ARPC for their yearly Watchnight Service Dinner.
Tom & I were having fun playing with the camera functions of our identical Samsung Jets...hence, the pictures
The faces at Our table (:

And traveling back in time, so to speak, here are some chill out pics from the last two weeks of December 2009...
Dec 28: Celebrating Faith's 21st birthday!~
Dinner @ Handburger, Desserts @ MOF
Dec 22: Chilling~out with dive Khakis!
"Happy Hour" @ an Italian Restaurant in Raffles City
Many long months after our first dive trip together, Farhana & I finally meet again!(: An awesome evening of catching up and making plans for this year's dive trips.^^

God has been good to us in 2009. There are so many things that I look forward to in 2010, some things I tremble with nervousness as much as I do with excitement just thinking about it, but most of all I look forward to being witness of God's faithfulness and grace as I face whatever He sends my way.

**She misses her baby Misty so much.**

No comments:

Post a Comment