Sunday, October 4, 2009

You are safe in my heart...

One Christmas eight years ago,
A little kitty took my heart by storm..

She batted my five stones
In every direction,
She sat on my book
And served as distraction.

She would find her nest
In the craziest of place
Or wind up on my pillow
Right next to my face.

She tumbled down
From impossible heights
And in just a few days
Was back to rights.

By the window she'd sit
And daydream for hours.
She asked for 'wet food'
With persuasive powers.

She was my warm pillow
To hide my tears in,
She gave me bored looks
When I was happy-crazy.

For eight precious years
She lived life to the fullest...
Today she breathed her last
And lay down forever to rest.

Safe in my heart my baby
Will live on forever..
Smile through your tears, gal,
Her memories I'll always treasure.
**She misses her darling Misty so so much...:'(**

No comments:

Post a Comment