Friday, December 3, 2010

A Glimpse at the Next Chapter - Back to School

I was sitting in front of the TV after a long day at work, virtually brain-dead.

I had reached the point of tuning out to most of the hustle-bustle around me, only catching glips and snitches of conversation as my family members walked by the room.

Then my ears registered something that my mom called out all the way from the living room: "Em, you don't want to check your letter from UniSim?"

I lit off from the sofa like a rabbit-in-a-jackbox and dashed to stick my head out into the hallway. "What letter from UniSIM?!!"

She pointed to an A5 size envelope sitting on a pile of other letters on the table. The next second, my eager fingers were ripping open the seal to pull out...THIS.

I looked up to see my brothers and sister grinning at me, and realized I was hopping up and down with excitement, saying (well to be more exact, short of screaming), "I've been accepted!! I've been accepted! OMG!! I'm so happy!!!"

Evidently.

I DID eventually calm down a little, and am now anticipating my shopping for school supplies! Oh, not to mention that I just spent the last hour poring over the UniSIM website choosing my courses and familiarizing myself with the dates... And telling myself that this is just the start.

It's gonna be an exciting (stressful) year ahead!

**She enjoyed the suspense of Point of Entry's first episode shown at 8PM on Channel 5 tonight...and she can't wait for Episode 2!**

No comments:

Post a Comment