Thursday, June 25, 2009

All in a Day's work.

It's been more than two years working as an Administrative Officer, yet I never cease to get a thrill whenever I endorse an official looking letter complete with company logo and and a window envelope. You know, the kind where the address on the letter shows through to the front. Like the one I just sealed and placed in the mailbox a few minutes ago.

I just find it funny that some unknown person is going to receive this letter, the same way that one would receive a CPF notice or a phone bill, and they're gonna see the signature and company logo and nod their head crisply. And imagine some big shot at a desk signing off the letter and handing it to his secretary to post. And have not the slightest idea that in reality, this letter was signed by a young nineteen year old who sometimes wonders what on earth she is doing in an office full of grownups when she should be in the schoolroom with the rest of her peers.

Weird, huh. ;)

Sometimes I feel so grown up (helloooo, a full-fledged working adult ok!)..and yet at other moments like now, I feel so young and insignificant, feeling my way along and learning new things each day....

Oh da' joy of each new workday!

**She thinks everyone needs to watch Transformers II - it ROCKS!**

No comments:

Post a Comment