Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Aftermath of a Long Watery Weekend!

Yes, the water was cold.
Yes, there were tons of fishes, not to mention coral.
Yes, my mask kept fogging up irritatingly.
Yes, I saw a sea turtle.
Yes, the four letter word R-A-I-N happened.
Yes, there was low vis especially around the two shipwrecks.
Yes, the rest of my leisure group saw the black-tipped shark which I didn't see. :'(
Yes, yours truly was the official video lady of the weekend.
YES, I HAD AN AWESOME WEEKEND.



Can you believe it that I totally maxed out my 8 gig memory card on videos and pics in just 3 days??? Here are some of my favorite shots of the weekend...



Our group of leisure divers rock!!
My cool buddy and centurian diver Adam =>
We saw a sea-turtle!!
Adam counting the fishes? Heehee
I love divingggg..
Spot the blue-spotted stingray?

24 meters underwater, Tiger Reefs
My Room-mate Jasmine =>Ben and I during his leisure dive..

The clown fish..made famous by Mr. Nemo..

Chubby, Adam, and I ~ waiting for the sun to come out from behind the clouds!

Lawrence and Chubby are delighted that the sun is finally out~~

The hours in the sun has given me a very outdoor tan and my head still aches from lack of sleep, but looking at the pics and reliving the moments tell me it's totally worth it. Give me the chance and I'll do it all over again.

**When I close my eyes, I still feel like I'm on the rocking dive boat**

No comments:

Post a Comment