Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day One in the USA - San Francisco!

I'm officially here.  In the USA.  San Francisco, to be exact. Like, finally. I mean, considering how I've been saving up for four years, ever since my childhood friend Johanna migrated here to start her own family... It's almost surreal.  But the cold wind nipping my face when I walk along the streets, the boots clipping the tiled sidewalk, and the huge shopping outlets lining the roads are proof enough.  Not to mention the cute ang moh guys round about.  It's gonna be lots of city hopping, this first trip.  Fun activities and hanging out with friends in different cities. And yes, I am happy. And excited. Exploring new places in different countries and experiencing new things stirrs my blood. :)  Today, San Francisco; tomorrow, Las Vegas! PS. pardon the formatting of these posts.. iPads apparently DO have some limitations! Grr... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment