Sunday, June 27, 2010

Did you just call me... B-LOB?

Just like that, two months has flown by since I went for my first LOB Tioman Trip aboard Beach Boys.

But it's never too late for pictures, especially when it was one of my best dive trips EVER.

So here goes!


On the very treacherous wooden-planks-with-a-few-missing-planks jetty which we had to walk over in almost pitch black night.
The view onboard the deck of Beach Boys.
The dive site for our checkout dive on Saturday morning.
Our impromptu snorkeling excursion
Enjoying the sunset
Donut games on the deck, courtesy of Andrew
They dumped me in the ice-box!!!
We talked... we laughed..
We suntanned...
We visited the outer reefs ofTioman...




We chilled under the stars...
We hung out our wet gear to dry under the blazing Sunday sun
WE HAD A RAWKING GOOD TIME.
In fact, staying on the live-on-board for two days and two nights have left me with no desire whatsoever to go back to the island. Nay, if I could, I would stay there. For good. Surrounded by my closest and best friends and my beloved sea and my drug, nitrogen. Wouldn't that be The Ultimate?
**She is exhausted from walking around in heels the entire day**




No comments:

Post a Comment